I have two sons, known collectively as the Junior Dudes:
The Little Dude is 5 1/2 years old*. He is a vibrant, happy, energetic and very intelligent boy. He's also quite handsome, and I'm not just saying that since people think he looks like me. He's been a great sleeper since birth, sleeping through the night after about a week. He's also been a lousy eater since the beginning and is still the only kid I know who has voluntarily never eaten pizza, chicken nuggets, hamburgers, french fries, etc. He'd much rather eat avocados and Lucky Charms. You win some, you lose some...
The Littler Dude is 2 1/2 years old*. He is very smiley, happy and a great eater but a lousy sleeper. Those are just a couple of the ways he and his brother differ.
A few fun facts about me:
- I'm originally from the Midwest but moved to Southern California right after college.
- I hate snow and cold weather (see previous fact).
- I've worked on national TV shows, at a movie studio, started my own candy company and more
- I like short walks on the beach. Long ones force too much sand into my flip-flops
- Classic rock is my jam. I know very little music that has been released since the mid-1990s.
- I've been to 50-some Grateful Dead (and spin-off band) concerts
- I've met Bob Dylan
- I am very allergic to cats, both in real life and in YouTube videos
- I'm a proud Buckeye
There's much more & I'll update this when I think of more incredibly fascinating facts about me.
In the meantime, grab a snack, make yourself comfortable and welcome to my house.
Jay, aka The Dude of the House
(*= as of March 2015. I'm not going to remember to update their ages very often. I'll be too busy playing with them.)